Monday, October 1, 2012

How do you deal with a jam packed week?

Does it ever feel to you like life is gonna be crazy for a week? I swear teachers plan to have all their big things due in the same week!! This week I have five tests, three big projects, a choir concert and I am singing the national anthem at a game! When you look at the week as a whole, life is gonna stress you out! Who wouldn't be stressed out looking at everything at a whole. My advice to you, just take it a day at a time. Break your week down by each day and make a list of what needs to be done. Study for the test(s)/projects you have the next day and only focus on those. Make sure you aren't over preparing. Over preparing can be an excellent thing, if you have the time. I always tend to go a little overboard on school work, but it makes me stress even more if I don't have the time. So do your best on it and be done, study hard but if you think your brain is going to explode you are probably ready for that test! So make sure that you are looking at individual things you have to do, instead of everything at once. I promise this will help relieve some stress and you will be able to survive the week!
Today's quote is "If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done." - unknown. To me this quote is saying that you really have to put yourself out there. You aren't gonna get something you want if you don't try for it! You won't ever get a solo of you don't try out. You won't get the car if you aren't willing to work for the money. You won't get the guy if you don't go after him. With that I hope you all have the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment