Friday, September 28, 2012

Songs for Those Bad Days!!!!

I don't know about any of you guys, but without my music I wouldn't survive! On my bad days, my favorite thing to do is listen to some power to yourself at the loudest my ihome goes! So I am going to share with you some of the best songs to make you feel better!
1. Things are Gonna Get Better- David Archuleta
2. Perfect- P!nk ( make sure it's the clean versions!:)
3. Don't you Know You're Beautiful- Kellie Pickler
4. Keep your Head Up- Andy Grammer
5. Make you Believe- Lucy Hale
6. Perfect - Sara Evans
7. What Makes you Beautiful- One Direction
These songs are great pick me ups for when you are feel bad about yourself! Music really helps to just let go of things and it can change your whole mood! I hope that these can help you change your day!
The quote for this post is, "Music speaks the words we are to afraid to speak out loud!" To me this quote is very true! When listening to music I find that a lot of my favorite songs have to do with what I'm going through in life around that time. If you don't know where you are in life, try listening to the songs you play. If you don't like what you hear, change your style of music! I hope you have a great day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment